Aqucar™ Sump Buddy™
Aqucar™ Sump Buddy™ is a 40% Time Released Tablet based on 2,2-Dibromo-3- nitrilopropionamide (DBNPA). It is a fast-acting, non-oxidizing based material. Excellent performance in controlling slime forming bacteria, particularly Aerobic bacteria in recirculating cooling water systems, air-washers, oil recovery and metal working fluids. Effective on sulfate reducers. As an Algaecide, higher doses required.
- Effective on Bio-Film
- Chemically compatible with most common scale and corrosion inhibitors and dispersants
- Excellent synergy with halogens, i.e., bromine/chlorine
- Fast acting; kills quickly, unlike other non-oxidizers
- Outstanding environmental and discharge properties
- Very low use cost material due to its low feedrate
One Tablet per 500 – 1,000 gallons of water in system. Tablet will last approximately 3 weeks.
|DBNPA, min %||40.0 %|
|Specific gravity (20°C)||1.3 – 1.4 g / cc|
|Solubility in water||Dissolves slowly|
Please contact a Mid South Representative for additional product information and pricing.