Maxiquest 9200 – Aqueous solution of aminotris (methylenephosphonic acid), [ATMP], 50%
Maxiquest 9300 – Aqueous solution of 1 – hydroxyethlyidene 1, 1 – diphosphonic acid [HEDP], 60%
Maxiquest 9100 – Aqueous solution of 2 – phosphonobutane – 1,2,4 – tricarboxylic acid [PBTC], 50%
Maxiquest 9200 is widely used as a scale and corrosion inhibitor in treating cooling and boiler water systems. Many water treatment chemical formulations contain ATMP as an important ingredient due to following
- Multifunctional performance from a single raw material
- Superior cost/performance in scale inhibition
- Synergistic performance from formulated mixtures
Maxiquest 9300 is employed as a scale control agent for cooling water treatment. It can improve corrosion control, or inhibit iron fouling and assist dispersion of solids.
- Scale and corrosion control in cooling water and oilfield water
- Scale control in evaporative desalination and reverse osmosis
- Sludge modification in boiler water
- Surface treatment for dairy, metal finishing and industrial operations
- Regeneration and cleaning of ion exchange resins
Maxiquest 9100 is a multifunctional molecule offering combination properties of polyphosphates and aminocarboxylate sequestering agent. It has excellent thermal hydrolytic stability compared to polyphosphates.
- Cooling/boiler water treatment
- Oil drilling field water treatment
- Sea water evaporators
- Membrane antiscalants
- Cleaning formulations
Please contact a Mid South Representative for additional product information and pricing.